Friday, July 19, 2013


  • "It's Bible Time!"  What a wonderful week of canvassing we have had this week!  Thank you to all those who have come out to canvassing.  Let's continue to pray for the teachers and helpers as they prepare their lessons this week.  I took pictures of the canvassers last night and was going to show them to you this morning, but I am technically challenged and couldn't figure out how to download them off my camera - ha!  Well, maybe one of you can share that secret with me.  

  • The Nursery is almost finished.  It is going to be a blessing!

  • Shared blessing from my devotions this morning:
I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold,
I’d rather be His than have riches untold;
I’d rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment